Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun women

Fun women

A really different post today !!!! Yeah today its about Fun Women The most funny girls of the net are here today for you!!!! These girls love to play all types of games wow I cant imagine what kind of games .....

Fun women
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgws7jOSsbLbnrhziMBOmpArMIfaR4rLUoWldYtofrntKvD4mAb-L9BNOgv6zLccED5Eefc3iHmuz4TL___cic4RHqqobNXP48z9lvX0_tekX2S0f2f4J1gwXJJicwthSbvP0L8kfLg25Q/s1600/3.jpg
Fun women Fun women

Bum Bum Bum!!!!! Go away!! Everyone clear area NOW!!! or me and Kathy will shoot at your ba..s !!!
We are one of the most crazy girls in the world no one can beat us because we are amazing We love using weapons to kill people because we went to the war many times and we got addicted to it!!! muhahahahahahah

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPay0tOuZ3agI_lt4_sGca2cPvJj2iNKM4K3jJUjVC648LDZto8jG2hRGZLYlYPrplfBr_exO3iMQj9F1Gh-zsVDw_d3TZIHoQOvReEfpVd1O1UzRLSq9z5KEm5HNuEAl6vQAFsSs2tJo/s1600/2.jpg 
Fun women Fun women Fun women
 
Hey am Michaela am not a crazy girl like Brenda and Kathy and i never went to the war lol but i like to throw ball papers to my classmates and laughing with my best friend and to watch how mad they get xD

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBJ5zcGVG0ST3QqEF85D6qtN8qEjfdqctmTxdTqlWRQ6EepzQpKQzWafG5pbYrUvl9bS8gj_209zm6BsqRWWw21tP8ND0x1vPLlgDF1AwKdJ_tspn93jCRW0HabUsd1GeX1dnttgxefeI/s1600/1.JPG
Fun women Fun women

Hellooo Im Yessica and my favourite sport is swimming yes I love going to the pool specially at weekends when i dont have school :)
I also love to keep my body in shape of course ; )
Well i dont know what more to say... Comment my pic !!!!!
Fun women
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhoCPHxr4UPzTUJRfGI7mAYNxarMl9KJvromA72QWKOt0SmOAw_hQspjOSQS2UJrxzrb0QIw4RKZQE0ByPDC6jXE4w-lc6geLZPQyhIQE_BuX7ri7ewrgRleyaR765QY-MZYWfxmQxS6yI/s1600/4.jpg 
Fun women

Hello... Well sorry for my bad face im sad because i lost in my handball match It was my fault i am really sorry and i am a shame to my team girls but its ok i will have my rematch next weekend !!!!! We will be the next handball champions!!!!
 Fun women


No comments:

Post a Comment